Trademark Class 9: Software, Computer, Electronic Items
TRADEMARK: A trademark is a type of intellectual property that distinguishes the products or services of a particular source from those of others. A recognizable sign, design, or expression is used to identify the source of these products and services, and trademarks used to identify services are usually referred to as service marks.
Trademarks are classified into 45 different classes to help organize the vast number of products and services available for registration. This classification system groups goods and services into different classes, each of which requires a separate registration. The 45 classes are divided into two sections: Classes for Goods and Classes of Services.
Get Your Trademark Registered in Class 30 with Legaltax – At 999+GST, Secure Your Trademarks Today!
In this article, we will discuss Trademark Class 9 ⇾
Software Trademark Class 9
Covers a wide range of scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signaling, checking (supervision), life-saving, and teaching apparatus and instruments. It also includes apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating, or controlling electricity, and apparatus for recording, transmitting, or reproducing sound or images. Additionally, magnetic data carriers such as recording discs, compact discs, DVDs, and other digital recording media, as well as mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus and cash registers are included in this class.
TYPES OF GOODS IN COMPUTER TRADEMARK CLASS 9:
Class 9 – covers a range of computer-related products, including apparatus and instruments for scientific research in laboratories, apparatus and instruments for controlling ships, protractors, punched card office machines, and all computer programs and software regardless of recording media or means of dissemination (such as software recorded on magnetic media or downloaded from a remote computer network).
Types of goods that do not come under TM Class 9
List of Goods under Trademark Class 9
Get Expert Advice for Trademark Registration from Legaltax.in Don’t hesitate, to contact us at +91 9711939395 or Email us at email@example.com.
Related Trademark Classes
- Trademark Class 1 – For Chemical Products
- Trademark Class 2: Paints and Varnishes
- Trademark Class 3: Cosmetics and Cleaning Products
- Trademark Class 4: Fuel, Oils, and illuminants
- Trademark Class 5: Pharmaceutical Products
- Trademark Class 6: Metal Goods and Hardware Items
- Trademark Class 7 – For Machines and Machine Tools
- Trademark Class 8 – For Hand Tools and Implements
- Trademark Class 10: Medical and Surgical Instruments
- Trademark Class 11 – For Apparatus for lighting and heating
- Trademark Class 12 – For Vehicle and Vehicle Parts
- Trademark Class 13 – For Firearms and Explosives
- Trademark Class 14: Jewellery, Precious Metals, and Stones
- Trademark Class 15 – for musical instruments
- Trademark Class 16: For Paper, Books, and Office Stationery
- Trademark Class 17: Rubber, Asbestos, and Mica
- Trademark Class 18: Leather and Leather Imitations
- Trademark Class 19: for building materials
- Trademark Class 20 – Furniture, Mirrors, Picture Frames
- Trademark Class 22: Ropes Sacks and Bags
- Trademark Class 23: Yarns and Threads
- Trademark Class 24: For Textiles and Textile Goods
- Trademark Class 37: Building Construction and Repairs