Leather and Leather Imitations Trademark Class 18
TRADEMARK: A trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks
Trademark has a total of 45 classes and The manufacture of goods and services are grouped into different classes. Each class requires a different registration. This is a classification of almost 80,000 products and services and is divided into two sections – Classes for Goods & Classes of Services.
In this article, we will discuss trademark class 18
Trademark Class 18
Trademarks must be applied or registered under classes and each class represents a distinct class of goods or services. In this post, we comprehensively cover the goods which fall under Class 18 of the trademark classification. As per the NICE classification heading class 18 comes under the classes of goods.
Types of goods which does not come under Trademark Class 18
List of Goods Under Trademark Class 18
Total 777 Goods Listed in Class 18
What does trademark class 18 consist of?
Class 18 of Trademark consists of leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials and not included in other classes: hides; animal skins, trunks, and traveling bags; walking sticks and whips; umbrellas and parasols.
Why is it important to know the trademark class 18?
It is important and crucial to know the trademark class because during filing your trademark application, the trademark class of goods and services that the trademark connects should be mentioned in the application
What is Trademark classification?
The International (Nice) Classification of goods and services signifies different goods and services into 45 Trademark Classes (1 to 34 cover Goods, and 35 to 45 cover services).
Which goods do not come under trademark class 18?
This Class includes, in particular: – luggage and carrying bags, for example, suitcases, trunks, traveling bags, sling bags for carrying infants, and school bags; – luggage or baggage tags; – business card cases and pocket wallets; – boxes and cases of leather or leatherboard.
This Class does not include, in particular: – Walking sticks or canes for medical purposes ⇾ Trademark Class 10; – clothing, footwear, and headwear of leather for human beings ⇾ Trademark Class 25; – bags and cases adapted to the product they are intended to contain, for example, bags adapted for laptops ⇾ Trademark Class 9, bags and cases for cameras and photographic equipment ⇾ Trademark Class 9, cases for musical instruments ⇾ Trademark Class 15,
Golf bags with or without wheels, bags especially designed for skis and surfboards ⇾ Trademark Class 28; – certain goods made of leather, imitations of leather, animal skins and hides that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, leather strops ⇾ Trademark Class 8, polishing leather ⇾ Trademark Class 21, chamois leather for cleaning ⇾ Trademark Class 21, leather belts for clothing ⇾ Trademark Class 25.
if you want any information regarding your trademark registration you can choose Legaltax. we have a team of highly professional Lawyers, CA, and CS as well as an experienced staff who works for your queries and your registration, we provide all types of Legal and Tax services so do not waste your time exploring everywhere just make the right decision by choosing legal tax for your Trademark registration.
For Trademark registration, you can get expert advice and consult from Legaltax – Get a free legal advice helpline 24 hours in India Call: +91 9711939395 or drop a Mail: at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Trademark Classes
- Trademark Class 2: Paints and Varnishes
- Trademark Class 3: Cosmetics and Cleaning Products
- Trademark Class 4: Fuel, Oils, and illuminants
- Trademark Class 5: Pharmaceutical Products
- Trademark Class 6: Metal Goods and Hardware Items
- Trademark Class 7 – For Machines and Machine Tools
- Trademark Class 8 – For Hand Tools and Implements
- Trademark Class 9: Computer, Software, and Electronic Devices
- Trademark Class 10: Medical and Surgical Instruments
- Trademark Class 11 – For Apparatus for lighting and heating
- Trademark Class 12 – For Vehicle and Vehicle Parts
- Trademark Class 13 – For Firearms and Explosives
- Trademark Class 14: Jewellery, Precious Metals, and Stones
- Trademark Class 15 – for musical instruments
- Trademark Class 16: For Paper, Books, and Office Stationery
- Trademark Class 17: Rubber, Asbestos, and Mica
- Trademark Class 18: Leather and Leather Imitations
- Trademark Class 19: for building materials
- Trademark Class 20 – Furniture, Mirrors, Picture Frames
- Trademark Class 22: Ropes Sacks and Bags
- Trademark Class 23: Yarns and Threads
- Trademark Class 24: For Textiles and Textile Goods
- Trademark Class 37: Building Construction and Repairs