Jewellery Trademark Class 14 – Precious Metals and Stones
TRADEMARK: A trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks.
Trademark has a total of 45 classes and The manufacture of goods and services are grouped into different classes. Each class requires a different registration. This is a classification of almost 80,000 products and services and is divided into two sections – Classes for Goods & Classes of Services.
In this article, we will discuss Trade Mark Class 14 ⇾
Trademark Class 14
Trademarks must be applied or registered under classes and each class represents a distinct class of goods or services. In this post, we comprehensively cover the goods which fall under Class 14 of the trademark classification. As per the NICE classification heading for class 14 includes class 14 comes under the classes of goods.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 14
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 14
List Of Goods Under Trademark Class 14
For Trademark registration, you can get expert advice and consult from Legaltax – Get a free legal advice helpline 24 hours in India Call: +91 9711939395 or drop a Mail: at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Trademark Classes
- Trademark Class 2: Paints and Varnishes
- Trademark Class 3: Cosmetics and Cleaning Products
- Trademark Class 4: Fuel, Oils, and illuminants
- Trademark Class 5: Pharmaceutical Products
- Trademark Class 6: Metal Goods and Hardware Items
- Trademark Class 8 – For Hand Tools and Implements
- Trademark Class 9: Computer, Software, and Electronic Devices
- Trademark Class 10: Medical and Surgical Instruments
- Trademark Class 11 – For Apparatus for lighting and heating
- Trademark Class 12 – For Vehicle and Vehicle Parts
- Trademark Class 13 – For Firearms and Explosives
- Trademark Class 14: Jewellery, Precious Metals, and Stones
- Trademark Class 15 – for musical instruments
- Trademark Class 16: For Paper, Books, and Office Stationery
- Trademark Class 17: Rubber, Asbestos, and Mica
- Trademark Class 18: Leather and Leather Imitations
- Trademark Class 19: for building materials
- Trademark Class 20 – Furniture, Mirrors, Picture Frames
- Trademark Class 22: Ropes Sacks and Bags
- Trademark Class 23: Yarns and Threads
- Trademark Class 24: For Textiles and Textile Goods
- Trademark Class 37: Building Construction and Repairs