Introduction of Class 1 Trademark
“Trademark Class 1 – For Chemical Products used in industry, science, and agriculture.”
TRADEMARK: A trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks.
Trademark Classifications: A Simple Guide to NICE Classification.
Trademarks are an essential aspect of protecting a brand’s identity, and the NICE Classification system is a comprehensive system that groups trademarks From 1 to 45 different Trademark classes. Each class presents a different category of goods or services, and each requires a separate Trademark registration. This classification system encompasses around 80,000 products and services and is divided into two sections – Classes for Goods and Classes of Services.
TRADEMARK CLASS 1: The NICE Classification system assigns Trademark Class 1 to goods related to chemicals used in various industries, including agriculture. This class falls under the Classes of Goods category.
In this article, we will discuss Trade Mark Class 1 ⇾
List of Goods Included in Trademark Class 1
The products included in this class are chemicals used in scientific, industrial, and photographic processes, as well as in forestry, agriculture, and horticulture. Other goods in this class include unprocessed plastics and artificial resins, fire-extinguishing compositions, soldering and tempering preparations, and chemical substances used for preserving food. Adhesives used in industry and tanning substances are also part of this class.
List of Goods Excluded from Trademark Class 1
List of goods under Trademark Class 1
For Trademark registration, you can get expert advice and consult from Legaltax – Get a free legal advice helpline 24 hours in India Call: +91 9711939395 or drop a Mail: at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Trademark Classes
- Trademark Class 2: Paints and Varnishes
- Trademark Class 3: Cosmetics and Cleaning Products
- Trademark Class 4: Fuel, Oils, and illuminants
- Trademark Class 5: Pharmaceutical Products
- Trademark Class 6: Metal Goods and Hardware Items
- Trademark Class 7 – For Machines and Machine Tools
- Trademark Class 8 – For Hand Tools and Implements
- Trademark Class 9: Computer, Software, and Electronic Devices
- Trademark Class 10: Medical and Surgical Instruments
- Trademark Class 11 – For Apparatus for lighting and heating
- Trademark Class 12 – For Vehicle and Vehicle Parts
- Trademark Class 13 – For Firearms and Explosives
- Trademark Class 14: Jewellery, Precious Metals, and Stones
- Trademark Class 15 – for musical instruments
- Trademark Class 16: For Paper, Books, and Office Stationery
- Trademark Class 17: Rubber, Asbestos, and Mica
- Trademark Class 18: Leather and Leather Imitations
- Trademark Class 19: for building materials
- Trademark Class 20 – Furniture, Mirrors, Picture Frames
- Trademark Class 22: Ropes Sacks and Bags
- Trademark Class 23: Yarns and Threads
- Trademark Class 24: For Textiles and Textile Goods
- Trademark Class 25 – Clothing, Footwear, Headgear
- Trademark Class 26 – Lace and embroidery, Ribbons and Braid
- Trademark Class 30: Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Sugar, Rice
- Trademark Class 37: Building Construction and Repairs
- Trademark Classification – Class 43 – Food, Drink, Accommodation